วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 24 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2555

BLAST FROM THE PAST


90s KID


You are officially old when the movies you watched in your teens becomes a cult movie or a 'classic'. 
I had a laughing fit fueled evening with some friends when we went to watch American Pie The Reunion. All the high school memories came back... oh dear..
Remember She's All That? Cruel Intentions? Empire Records? 


Born in the 80s and ravin' in the 90s, I caught one of the best music scenes.
The grunge rock period, the brit-pop, Hip Hop east coast/west coast, New Jack Swing...




Nirvana - Come As You Are


I hardly made it through school without being branded as the weird kid... Doesn't help being foreign but good thing I got the accent down so the ridicule was lowered to other stereotypical taunts...


Baggy jeans, bandanas, a little tank top and Caterpillar boots was the uniform. I also made sure I had the latest Nike whatever. Yes I was the ultimate tomboy. TLC were my heroes, I know all the lyrics and raps. Would have had that strange hair cut that T-Boz did if it didn't make me look like an obese boy.




TLC - Creep


Remember Jurassic Park? Forrest Gump? Reservoir Dogs? Pulp Fiction??? 
So now that they're re-releasing Titanic in 3D I overheard a little girl asked her mother if this movie was from when she was 'little'...
Damn it.
Oh man and THAT song.... I'm not going to mention it because it will be stuck in your head for another good 5 hours...


Oh my goodness remember Ace Ventura???!!!




Ace Ventura - The monopoly guy moment


I don't mean to make you feel old or anything but it's just nice to reminisce about the times when all you had to worry about was our homework and your crush at school...




Warren G - Regulate


Anyone wanna organize a 90s party so I can get my flannel shirt out to tie around my waist?
: )


Colour Box





ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น